Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitiser 500 ml
This Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitiser 500 ml has been tested and certified to be effective against Coronavirus, including the current strain.
This product is triclosan free, alcohol free, kind to skin and eco-friendly.
This odourless non-tainting skin sanitizer has been designed for frequent use. Ideal for use in clinics, hospitals, on entering food production areas or before handling food.
Can also be used in spray systems to disinfect people entering buildings.
This product is formulated using predominantly vegetable derived bactericides and foaming agents and is a mixture of effective biocides, which quickly eliminate unwanted bacteria on the skin.
Directions for use
- Apply a sufficient amount of product to the palm of the hand
- Using both palms of your hands rub the sanitizer
- Allow your hands to air dry
- Complies with the European suspension test BSEN1276 killing 99. 9% of germs in 30 seconds
- Complies with BSEN 1500 Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – hygiene hand rub – Test method
- Complies with BSEN 1476 for effective Protection against ebola virus
This product also comes in 5 litres, 500ml and 100ml formats, it can be dispensed through wall-mounted refillable dispensers, lotion pumps, and hand pump sprays.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT
For your Health & Safety, cost-saving and helping the environment by reducing plastic waste and labelling, we have introduced a 5L refill pack. This enables you to retain and refill your original 500 ml foam dispenser so that you have smaller, correctly labelled containers for easier storage or to carry in portable cleaner’s ‘handy carriers’ or trolleys. This is an important health and safety issue and means you are not carrying small un-labelled containers