MODERN SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING STATEMENT
This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking statement is a response to section 54(1), Part 6 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and relates to actions and activities for the financial year ending 01 April 2022
Innovative Hygiene Supplies Ltd (‘the company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking violations in its own operations, Its supply chain, and its products. We have zero-tolerance towards slavery and require our supply chain to comply with our values.
Innovative Hygiene Supplies Ltd has business operations in the United Kingdom.
We operate in the cleaning and hygiene sector. The nature of our supply chain is as follows:
We work with a number of key direct suppliers, who provide us with goods, such as Cleaning Chemicals, Paper Products and Consumables
For more information about the Company please visit our website:www.ihslimited.co.uk
As part of our efforts to monitor and reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains, we have adopted the following due diligence procedures:
- External supplier audits upon request
Our due diligence procedures aim to:
- Identify and action potential risks in our business and supply chains.
- Monitor potential risks in our business and supply chains
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
Risk and Compliance
The Company has evaluated the nature and extent of its exposure to the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in its UK supply chain through.
- Evaluating the slavery and human trafficking risks of each new suppliers.
- Reviewing on a regular basis all aspects of the supply chain based on supply chain mapping.
We do not consider that we operate in a high-risk environment because the majority of our supply chain is based in the UK and in low-risk industries
We do not tolerate slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains. Where there is evidence of failure to comply with our procedures by any of our suppliers, we will seek to terminate our relationship with that supplier immediately.
The company uses Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure its effectiveness ad ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in its business and supply chains. These KPIs are as follows:
- We will contact suppliers to enquire about their modern slavery practices every 6 months.
The statement was approved by the board of directors.
Rob Innes, Director
Innovative Hygiene Supplies Ltd