This infection control pack will clean, sanitise and kill the current strain of Coronavirus (COVID-19). This will help you implement your preventative measures for your return to work.
- 5L Virabact Cleaner Sanitiser
- 5L Alcohol-free Hand Sanitiser
- 500ml Trigger Spray Virabact Cleaner Sanitiser
- 100ml Pocket Size Virabact
- 100ml Pocket Size Hand Sanitiser
- 100 super size Clinical Sanitising wipes
- 100 Nitrile Gloves (S, M, L, or XL)
- 10 x 3ply protective face Masks
Product sizes: Multiple
This cleaner sanitiser product has been developed which is proven effective against the Coronavirus microbes when used.
A liquid cleaner with powerful bactericidal and virucidal agents for use in cleaning and sanitizing. Provides quick, easy cleaning and sanitizing for a wide variety of surfaces. Contains no perfumes so is non-tainting and therefore food safe.
Virabact conforms to BS EN 14476 and is proven to be effective against enveloped viruses on non-porous hard surfaces, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2, ensuring inactivation of 99.99% of these pathogens after a contact time of 5 minutes. Also tested to BS EN 1276 killing 99.999% of germs within 5 minutes and is effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae and Escherichia Coli.
The product is available in a 500ml or 750ml trigger spray, or 5-litres and is a ready to use format (RTU) and not a concentrate. The reason for this is to protect the product from being mis-diluted and not being effective, this way we can ensure that it will work effectively and successfully.
Other manufacturers may claim their products are effective against the virus, but they would not be endorsed and certified against COVID-19.
Alcohol Free Hand Sanitiser
Tested and certified to be effective against Coronavirus, including the current strain.
This product is triclosan free, alcohol free, kind to skin and eco-friendly.
This odourless non-tainting skin sanitizer has been designed for frequent use. Ideal for use in clinics, hospitals, on entering food production areas or before handling food.
Can also be used in spray systems to disinfect people entering buildings.
This product is formulated using predominantly vegetable derived bactericides and foaming agents and is a mixture of effective biocides, which quickly eliminate unwanted bacteria on the skin.
Directions for use
- Apply a sufficient amount of product to the palm of the hand
- Using both palms of your hands rub the sanitizer
- Allow your hands to air dry
This product comes in 5 litres and 1 litre formats, it can be dispensed through wall-mounted refillable dispensers, lotion pumps, and hand pump sprays.
Clinical Sanitising Wipes
- Safe and suitable for all surfaces, dual-action cleaner and sanitiser wipes.
- 100 super-size wipes
- Dual action cleaner and sanitiser
- Grippy and absorbent
- Super-size wipes 38 cm x 25 cm for fast cleaning
- Very low foaming
- Harmless and hand safe
- Alcohol-free and unscented
- Safe and suitable for all surfaces
- Sanitising efficacy EN1276 and EN13727
- Kills Norovirus, MRSA and H1N1
- Dispenses one wipe at a time
- Super-soft, strong and absorbent
- Uniwipe collects the dirt like microfibre and keeps it on!
WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT
For your Health & Safety, cost-saving and helping the environment by reducing plastic waste and labelling, we have introduced a 5L refill pack. This enables you to retain and refill your original 1L containers so that you have smaller, correctly labelled containers for easier storage or to carry in portable cleaner’s ‘handy carriers’ or trolleys. This is an important health and safety issue and means you are not carrying small un-labelled containers